The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Message for Rino [and kyn]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Important Message for Rino [and kyn] Empty
PostSubject: Important Message for Rino [and kyn]   Important Message for Rino [and kyn] Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:11 am

To Rino:

I have made a deal with kynelius to trade some pokemon he hacked mildly, and I was wondering what would be a good time to come over and make the trade [as well as playing a few games with you]. If you don't respond, I'll call you at 2-3 pm on Thursday.

Btw, seriously, what do you want for a present [preferably $20 or less].

To Kynelius:

Sorry about the multiple reschedulings, I've gotten into a game and am playing it a lot. Also, what do you want in exchange for the pokemon, since these pokemon aren't completely legit, you unfortunately do not qualify for a cloned shaymin. If Rino doesn't respond, I intend to go Thursday and conduct the trade with you between 3-4 pm central time.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Important Message for Rino [and kyn]   Important Message for Rino [and kyn] Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:28 pm

awww come on. how about you let me borrow the cloned shaymin. i just want a file for a legit one so i can make perfectly legit ones. legends involve hex values that i dont understand. does that seem fair? to get my doubles team regigigas i downloaded the movie event one from online, and most others similar situations. i can give it back same day too. i just need like, 15 minutes with it.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Important Message for Rino [and kyn]   Important Message for Rino [and kyn] Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:36 am

kynelius wrote:
awww come on. how about you let me borrow the cloned shaymin. i just want a file for a legit one so i can make perfectly legit ones. legends involve hex values that i dont understand. does that seem fair? to get my doubles team regigigas i downloaded the movie event one from online, and most others similar situations. i can give it back same day too. i just need like, 15 minutes with it.

Hmm, I suppose I could let you borrow it, or perhaps keep it, since I really meant that I would clone my legit shaymin.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Important Message for Rino [and kyn]   Important Message for Rino [and kyn] Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:30 pm

i dont even need to keep it, once i save the file to my laptop i can make as many copies as i want and change it for the better. but yeah, same concept. i might end up making one for a legend team(not uber team, legend) that could be kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Message for Rino [and kyn]   Important Message for Rino [and kyn] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Important Message for Rino [and kyn]
Page 1 of 1