The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rino, another favor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Rino, another favor Empty
PostSubject: Rino, another favor   Rino, another favor Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:22 am

Hey Rino, on that fire red version i lent you, have you caught mewtwo yet, if so, can you please get me its nature and ivs, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Rino, another favor   Rino, another favor Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Maxim, listen I played through that entire game, those pokemon are mine, if you want a mewtwo, I'll just find one online for you or something.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Rino, another favor   Rino, another favor Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:35 am

owned. maxim, after i get my cyclo and the necessary equipment with it, i could hack you a mewtwo Cool however, since you are completely agaisnt it, i could do random everything on it, give it your trainer id, name, everything, and randomize the nature and iv's. i could even tell you them after randomizing and see if you want me to re-randomize, but since you are against hacking i wont set the ivs and nature personally.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Rino, another favor   Rino, another favor Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Now that's a nice thing to do. Btw, my dad might give you the online information as well so you should be able to trade yourself.

My charizard has 200 sp. attack at level 57!!!
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Rino, another favor   Rino, another favor Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Yeah, after talking with Rino for a while, I decided to abandon my Mewtwo project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rino, another favor   Rino, another favor Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rino, another favor
Page 1 of 1