The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Message for Rino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Another Message for Rino Empty
PostSubject: Another Message for Rino   Another Message for Rino Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:45 am

Hey Rino, NeXd came over a few days ago and told me about a seperate chat box on the wi-fi alliance that is solely for use to challenge others to brawl [and hopefully other games too].

Trouble is, I forgot the name of the chat box, so you might want to ask around the wi-fi alliance.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Another Message for Rino   Another Message for Rino Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Maxim_6 wrote:
Hey Rino, NeXd came over a few days ago and told me about a seperate chat box on the wi-fi alliance that is solely for use to challenge others to brawl [and hopefully other games too].

Trouble is, I forgot the name of the chat box, so you might want to ask around the wi-fi alliance.

or you could ask nexd...
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Another Message for Rino   Another Message for Rino Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Details, Details.

lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Message for Rino   Another Message for Rino Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another Message for Rino
Page 1 of 1