The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brawl war

Go down 
+2
MisterGuyOfShinobi
drwaluigi999
6 posters
AuthorMessage
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

Brawl war Empty
PostSubject: Brawl war   Brawl war Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:18 pm

This is a brawl war with TLB. there site http://clantlb.ipbfree.com/index.php?s=&act=idx
Please everyone come here at 6:30pm eastern on a Thursday(but come 6 earliest). Please if you dont have a good reason you must come.
We will do a crew battle. If you dont know what that is i'll explain it to you if you ask.
its a 6 vs 6 so please state if you available or not. So i have some idea of the roster. But everyone not in the roster is a sub.
Thank you

OH forgot to say this but could everyone please advertise this clan. In diffrent games, consoles
Back to top Go down
MisterGuyOfShinobi
Frugal Fighter
Frugal Fighter

Brawl war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl war   Brawl war Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Crew battle? EXPLANATION REQUIRED.
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

Brawl war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl war   Brawl war Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:39 pm

i'm not available i have work starting at 6 p.m. eastern.
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

Brawl war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl war   Brawl war Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:27 pm

ok this is how crew battle works, well this is how were doing it
its a 6 vs 6 but 5 vs 5 is ok if someone dosent show up. This is why i am stressing that you must all come unless you have a good reason any less than 5 we have to use that amount of people whilst they can use 6.

OK now to how a crew battle works.
So our first out will brawl their first out. Say we win and we had 2 stocks left. The winner stays on and plays the next guy with only 2 stocks while their clan has the full amount of lives. So if you win jump of the edge until you have the amount of stocks needed other-wise that match is an automatic defeat. So it then carries on until we have or they have beaten us or them.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Brawl war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl war   Brawl war Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:09 pm

sorry guys, i have class
Back to top Go down
MisterGuyOfShinobi
Frugal Fighter
Frugal Fighter

Brawl war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl war   Brawl war Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:37 pm

drwaluigi999 wrote:
its a 6 vs 6 but 5 vs 5 is ok if someone dosent show up. This is why i am stressing that you must all come unless you have a good reason any less than 5 we have to use that amount of people whilst they can use 6.

So our first out will brawl their first out. Say we win and we had 2 stocks left. The winner stays on and plays the next guy with only 2 stocks while their clan has the full amount of lives. So if you win jump of the edge until you have the amount of stocks needed other-wise that match is an automatic defeat. So it then carries on until we have or they have beaten us or them.

Kind of confusing bounce So you have to kill the other person a set ammount of times?
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Brawl war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl war   Brawl war Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:02 pm

MisterGuyOfShinobi wrote:
drwaluigi999 wrote:

Kind of confusing bounce So you have to kill the other person a set ammount of times?

no, it really isnt. think of it like this. its a survival rules, play till you lsoe. but! you ahve a set number of lives for the entire time, lose a stock in one match, you lose a stock in every match after that. basically, you try adn weaken your opponent for the next guy, this style rewards 5 stocking a lot.
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

Brawl war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl war   Brawl war Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:33 pm

im most likely free for the war.
Back to top Go down
MisterGuyOfShinobi
Frugal Fighter
Frugal Fighter

Brawl war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl war   Brawl war Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:24 pm

kynelius wrote:
MisterGuyOfShinobi wrote:
drwaluigi999 wrote:

no, it really isnt. think of it like this. its a survival rules, play till you lsoe. but! you ahve a set number of lives for the entire time, lose a stock in one match, you lose a stock in every match after that. basically, you try adn weaken your opponent for the next guy, this style rewards 5 stocking a lot.

Ah I understand it now.
Back to top Go down
snarf_1337
Frugal Fighter
Frugal Fighter
snarf_1337

Brawl war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl war   Brawl war Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:29 pm

so like this vid right?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odeqkq39lUI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brawl war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl war   Brawl war Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Brawl war
Page 1 of 1