The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marth-----

Go down 
+5
mikey20100
Maxim_6
Rinorim
Jikek
kynelius
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Discuss all things marf
Back to top Go down
Jikek
Neon pictographer
Neon pictographer
Jikek

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:23 pm

rino owns this thread no doubt. he is way to good with marth.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:27 am

I'm gonna post a bunch of marth techs and stuff eventually probably in this forum. I might make a forum with all the techs of each character and it's just an archive, that way it won't get spammed and stuff.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:22 pm

rino, with that tech list, you know who to call. lol
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:21 am

You got it, but first I need to find out how to make an archive. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:36 pm

Hey Rino, I was looking at your archive on Marth and I'm curious, if he isn't really that strong [except on his tip], how come you put that he's an offensive player?

Also, how do you get the percentages on the hits for the moves, do you just experiment with it or do you get it from somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:13 pm

Well, I get the percentages from many different sources to confirm that they are correct.

Marth can combo well and has a good approach and that makes him offensive. It's hard to say really, I just use him and it works, but I need to get better.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 pm

Works for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:23 pm

marth hmmm i used to main marth as third. and a longlong time ago (team neon) i came close to beating rino on a marth match but it was when he first joined soooooo..... yah.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:24 pm

mikey20100 wrote:
marth hmmm i used to main marth as third. and a longlong time ago (team neon) i came close to beating rino on a marth match but it was when he first joined soooooo..... yah.

One word, lol!
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:28 pm

He was lucky in that marth match. I almost won Sad
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:54 pm

if anyone could give me some suggestions for math that would be greatly appreciated *cough rino cough*. my girlfriend plays marth and is bad and needs to learn to use him properly. She is still getting used to gameplay so please nothing too advanced yet.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:24 am

Alright, no prob. Just start off using air moves, and don't overuse the dance moves. Try to learn some decent comboing, you can start some combos with the dance and then change to other moves. Marth really just takes time to learn.
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:39 am

thnx much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:07 pm

np mate
Back to top Go down
snarf_1337
Frugal Fighter
Frugal Fighter
snarf_1337

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:34 pm

i kinda used marth before i found out he was high tier, now i use low tier or medium guys
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:05 pm

Why would you do that just because he's high tier?
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:32 am

Marth is one of the highest tiered guys in the game. Why would you stop using him?
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:36 am

my theory based on me knowing snarf irl, is he uses middle/low tier characters as an excuse for lack of skill when he loses. of course, i may be wrong. i prefer using characters that are fun personally. i have lost a bit of interest in marth, since he is basically a hack/slash/dodge character. i like characters with something going for them snake has his SHITLOAD of weapons, wario has a motorcycle, a fart, melee attacks, a bite, a fart, the list goes on. i also like ice climbers, dispite how much i hate nana, but thats only because nana is a stupid whore. marth, what does he have? swing the sword up, swing it down, stab....swing the sword up...
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:15 pm

Snarf is crazy and likes to be good with not amazing characters so that he can say to ppl he doesnt know "hey i'm good with this guy" "Gasp but hes so low tier how do you manage" like that only i'm probly wrong.
Back to top Go down
snarf_1337
Frugal Fighter
Frugal Fighter
snarf_1337

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:55 pm

kyn you be quiet, i have a few explanations to do i see... well first to answer rino, i stopped because like most people in the clan i have 2 mains. mine are luigi and falcon. if i was better with marth than either of them than i would use him but im best with those two. so i just chose to use luigi and falcon over the other characters, thats just my way of answering your question, k now jikeks question. i use low and middle tiers because high tier guys if i use them i get too serious, i like to play at my own level of seriousness if that is a word, i think that low tiers are characters that you can play well with without getting serious. so i just like using medium and low tiers. and kyn's question...like i stated before, i just am better with low and medium guys and i like using them, no i dont use them to go "you only won because you used a high tier guy!" i just like using them. ok im done explaining myself?
Back to top Go down
MisterGuyOfShinobi
Frugal Fighter
Frugal Fighter

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:53 pm

The reason me and Snarf like to use low tier characters is because they're awesome. Screw advanced tactics. We have Falcon Punch. =D
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:11 am

That's pretty funny, but wait until I RAR spike you, you'll hate it. lol!
Back to top Go down
snarf_1337
Frugal Fighter
Frugal Fighter
snarf_1337

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:24 am

yaa but spiking isnt as fulfilling as a falcon punch or knee rino Smile
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:36 am

oh, it is, it really is.

I don't know about that kyn, I just love using marth and falco, they're my favorite guys, not just my best guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marth----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth-----   Marth----- Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Marth-----
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next