The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Falco Lombardi

Go down 
+2
Jikek
kynelius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:08 pm

Discuss all things Falco
Back to top Go down
Jikek
Neon pictographer
Neon pictographer
Jikek

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:09 pm

i love falco now, his chaingrab to spike combo is amazing. its like 1 free kill coming up!
Back to top Go down

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:10 pm

hmm explain lol I lost you on chain grab sorry for my newbness here
Back to top Go down
Jikek
Neon pictographer
Neon pictographer
Jikek

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:14 pm

he can grab>down throw>grab>down throw over and over again then spike. but this does not work with all chars, especially marth
Back to top Go down

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:18 pm

kay thanks for explaining
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:30 am

His RAR is amazing, and almost impossible to see it's so quick. I use this as a killer a lot. His gun is the only that has unlimited range too.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:21 pm

i totally need help RARing. i just cant seem to get the pivot down. all i do is a slide animation and then a jump backwards. sometimes i get it to shorthop so it works ok, i just want it to be smoother. could someone explain it in detail?
i just am unsure of my own knowledge on it since i can never seem to do it.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:22 am

You seem like you figured it out alright, it's extremely useful.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:37 am

i find it less useful than everyone makes it out to be, maybe its just my characters, ill give it a go with ddd, wolf, or kirby sometime. maybe even snake lols.
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:38 pm

Falcos a good character hes now one of my mains
i dont know much about him and some good combos but i guess hes good at stopping marth maybe not rinos marth. Hes also so great against neutral b spamming lucarios especially when they charge it up. But i guess any ones is that can reflect pit, wolf, fox and falco. But i find falcos the best since you throw it
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:17 pm

I'm thinking of coming up with a new secondary, falco is ok, but I don't know. I'll probably keep using him, because he's good against marth's weaknesses, I just need to get a bit better with him.

The chain throw spike is ok, but not that great.
Back to top Go down
deadlyknight
Frugal Fighter
Frugal Fighter
deadlyknight

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:39 pm

okay falco, hes pretty fast... but has slow smash attacks (if u use C stick with classic or GC)idk about other controllers but if u get blastest out with a strong hit and ur falco... wait untill ur close to to the edge**or close to parralel or however u spell it lol** use wavedash (Side+B). Use his dodge(Sheild and side u have to go) bcuz hes got tht over slow ppl. Ill post something on his attacks another time.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:05 am

deadly, correction, his side b's name is "falco phantasm". not "wavedash"
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 pm

I'm not really new to falco cuz i used him in melee. Since they changed him though from melee it took awhile to get used to him. I used to dislike him alot when brawl first came out, but i played brawl+ when kyn had it on his wii and i started using him again and just adapted to the brawl physics and now i feel that i am pretty good with falco. I still need practice before our war on APRIL 4TH so if anyone wants to practice then just ask if i'm online or if kyn is online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falco Lombardi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falco Lombardi   Falco Lombardi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Falco Lombardi
Page 1 of 1