The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf   Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Ok then, which of these three characters are the best in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

My opinion:

Fox: A fairly fast, good character, he is undoubtedly the best of all the Brawl characters at Boss Battles, however, I think that he is only mediocre for normal brawls because his gun doesn't have any recoil whatsoever, and his recovery isn't all that great either, though his Final Smash is particually evil in trained hands.

Falco: In my opinion, the worst of the three. Why? Because his reflector isn't constant, so it has to be timed to reflect a projectile. Second, his final smash is also pure evil. Third, he isn't as good as the other two, with his gun not being able to attack melee people as well as wolf as one example. And finally, his moves don't make any sense, such as his nair, how is that a meteor? I'm not saying he's trash, but he just isn't as good as the other two. Of course, I expect a lot of you will try to counteract from this opinion.

Wolf: Best of the three. First, his moves hit really easily. Second, his gun does more damage and has more recoil. Third, his tank is more powerful, for those of us who don't use the tank cheaply. And finally, he just looks cooler to me. Probably the only thing bad about him that I can think of is that his recovery is about as good as normal Link's.

Remember, we're talking about brawl here, so try to stay on that game, ok?
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

PostSubject: Re: Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf   Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:00 am

sorry to say maxim but i think you are incorrect about falco being the worst of the three. His reflector is in my opinion better than fox or wolf's simply because since very few people play online his has range and it carries your opponent as it moves. as for his nair i don't really use it his fair though i think is pretty decent along with his phantasm. I think that wolf may be better only based on strength alone. and that fox is significantly faster or maybe thats just me i'm not sure. Falco though is not the worst in my opinion, i'm not going to say that there is a worst of the three only that they are better than each other in different ways.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf   Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:44 pm

*cracks knuckles*
this is all imo btw

falco=best of the 3, almost hands down. his nair isnt a spike, his dair is. just correcting you there. his blaster is faster with longer range than the other two, has enough stopping power to slow people down, it actually slows people down more than wolfs since his fires so much faster. the reflector is the worst of the 3 imo, but falco doesnt need his reflector. his bair is the best, with wolf coming in a clsoe second, his upair isnt too hot but the bair, nair, dair, and aerials/tilts really are great. his recovery is better than wolfs imo, at least as recovery. tips for maxim to help with his opinion, look up some falco on youtube.

wolf= personally, i think him and fox are tied, with the slight edge going to wolf simply because fox is kind of cookie cutter...ill explain that when i get to fox. wolfs bair is better than fox's but worse than falcos, his nair is interesting and some people love it, it isnt for me, his uair is great, almost as good as fox, wolf can juggle really well. the only thing that really holds back wolf is his throws...all his throws are the same except his dthrow. one thing that makes wolf better, but holds him back is how much better his smashes are than his other moves. his upsmash can dac(snake slide)....I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN TO HIS B MOVES affraid his neutral b is great, not as good as falco, but its decent, nothing you should be spamming. you cant crawl under it giving him something over falco's. his side b...nothing great, its a good recovery but the best part...SCARRING. much to punisher's dismay, scarring is epic. while on a ledge of like, smashville, or battlefield... i think there is another stage you can do it on but idk. while hanging on the ledge, tap away from the ledge, then do the side b toward the stage.
his up b is an ok attack, its recover for when you cant use the side b. his reflector, good for reflecting, decent for edgeguarding, epic for avoiding final smashes...look that up on youtube, i cant even describe it. his reflector has invinsibility frams if you want that, which you do.

fox- his laser is just something to do while they are recovering or running away, his reflector is for reflecting, but also for destroying a recovering opponent. his up b is great recovery, side b is decent recovery, can also be used to pop up a crawling person. his fair is the best imo, it helps his recovery, and it deals pretty strong damage, his dair is great for obvious reasons, his upair juggles really well, and can kill, his bair can also kill, his nair is fast and is a nice way to pop someone away after an utilt. his throws are good, just like falco, his tilts...dtilt is good for poping someone up and away for comboing, his utilt can be used to juggle someone into a nair, grab, or smash, his smashes are unbelievably fast for how strong they are. the only thing holding him back is brawl physics engine. which makes what could be a combo king into___dair to utilt to utilt to utilt to upsmash. then bair or upair to death. run away and laser, or reflect a recovering opponent. fox is my main in brawl+ just because he becomes a completly different character. he turns form what i said earier to smash king, dair utilt nair fair uair uair tech chase grabhit hit hit hit fsmash. he is so different. i would say in brawl+, fox is better than wolf, in regular brawl, i would give the edge to wolf.

those are my opinions, but falco being best is not opinion. he might not be YOUR best, but he is the best.
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

PostSubject: Re: Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf   Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:02 am

one of the few times i would have completly agreed with you 100% except for falcos reflecto being the worst i tthink its better than wolf's no real reason other than range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf   Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf
Page 1 of 1