The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Meeting for the future of TNK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Important Meeting for the future of TNK Empty
PostSubject: Important Meeting for the future of TNK   Important Meeting for the future of TNK Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Lately, there has been a wave of inactivity within the clan, so I propose a meeting for all the clan members to decide what to do now.

I plan for this meeting to take place at 7:00 pm U.S. central time on Tuesday.

The topics to be discussed are:

-What should we do with this clan, should we try to merge with another clan [like kyn's new clan]?

-How do we get the admins [such as Rinorim] on the site more often?

-How do we advertise this site more [new members are the lifeblood of any group]

-What kind of gamers should we try to appeal to? The casual gamer, or the competitive gamer?

-What should our clan motto be?

-Should we try to spread our name by participating in tourneys and the like [such as making a pokemon gym on wi-fi pals]

-Should we try to complete the Brawl character archive?

-What rules should we have to regulate the clan to being more productive?

-Anything else we can think of.

-Ideas, Questions, Concerns?

EVERYONE should come to this meeting that is a part of this clan, lest the glorius Neon Kingdom crumble to the dust!

Any who will come to this meeting please post in this topic.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting for the future of TNK   Important Meeting for the future of TNK Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:23 pm

i think a merger with puns new clan is the best option. right now, it feels a lot like TNK, but with people there. im certain pun would be quite plyable in his terms of merging. maxim, if you could talk to rino about it then please do. if im not here, check your firends list and pc me.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting for the future of TNK   Important Meeting for the future of TNK Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:48 am

What is pun's new clan?
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting for the future of TNK   Important Meeting for the future of TNK Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting for the future of TNK   Important Meeting for the future of TNK Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Important Meeting for the future of TNK
Page 1 of 1