The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maxim, your Xbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Dr. Rino can also fix 360's. Maxim... I fixed it!!! It works now.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Wow!!!!

Of course, you never know when that one is fixed, because it sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't.

Btw, is the falcon chip a prevention device to prevent the red rings, or just something to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:24 pm

both, the falcon is both, and yours is 100% fixed, but sometimes it has trouble reading certain games, just tell me if it does. You shouldn't have any problems anymore.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 pm

What kind of games does it have trouble reading?
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Sun May 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Maxim, I officially hate your Xbox. It won't let me fix it. I've tried and tried, and I've got it to a good point I would say. I will give you instructions on how to use it, and btw don't get that intercooler, there is something else that I will recommend. Anyway, I will continue to test it for a while, for example, it will play Left 4 dead, no problems... Banjo Kazooie it totally fails on in about 5 minutes.

Your Xbox is mean to me Maxim...
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Rinorim wrote:
Maxim, I officially hate your Xbox. It won't let me fix it. I've tried and tried, and I've got it to a good point I would say. I will give you instructions on how to use it, and btw don't get that intercooler, there is something else that I will recommend. Anyway, I will continue to test it for a while, for example, it will play Left 4 dead, no problems... Banjo Kazooie it totally fails on in about 5 minutes.

Your Xbox is mean to me Maxim...

LOL! Having trouble Rino?
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 11:54 pm

I think one of your RAM chips is fried, so nobody could fix it, it's computer soldered in underneath. It works, but it's hard to keep cool. That's why
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Rinorim wrote:
I think one of your RAM chips is fried, so nobody could fix it, it's computer soldered in underneath. It works, but it's hard to keep cool. That's why

What!!!!

How much does it cost to replace the chip?
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 11:29 pm

You don't listen well, NOBODY CAN FIX IT. you would have to buy a new motherboard aka, the expensive part of the Xbox. I haven't tested oblivion yet, but I will tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Rinorim wrote:
You don't listen well, NOBODY CAN FIX IT. you would have to buy a new motherboard aka, the expensive part of the Xbox. I haven't tested oblivion yet, but I will tomorrow.

Oh shoot.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2009 8:42 pm

well, Oblivion works on it... so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1Mon May 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Hmm, turns out I don't need the 360, Oblivion, suprisingly, works on my computer.

But of course, if you'd be sour about buying your elite, you can always return my 360 to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maxim, your Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim, your Xbox   Maxim, your Xbox Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maxim, your Xbox
Page 1 of 1