The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maxim's Section: Reorganized

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Maxim's Section: Reorganized Empty
PostSubject: Maxim's Section: Reorganized   Maxim's Section: Reorganized Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:48 pm

I have noticed lately that my box is kind of filled with random things, so here is kind of the outline, and if one of the admins could be so kind as to make these sections for me, I'd be grateful:

1. Announcements-What the word implies, things that pertain to my section, such as this. I should really be the only one posting on these topics.

2. Opinions-Weekly opinions which are posted every Saturday

3. Maxim's Help Section-Essentially, if you're stuck on something in a game, I should usually be able to help you.

Some of you might ask, "How is this different from Rino's help since he's a better gamer than you?". Well, the answer is that while Rino [and to a lesser extent, kynelius] gives you technical stuff [Iv's, ev's, and RAR to name a few], I can give you more general advice that is a little less complicated.

4. Maxim's Guides-In this section, I will occasionally post polls about what games you want guides on, then I might be able to figure out something to write. However, given that my first guide has pretty much been a dud, I'll probably wait to request this section

That's pretty much it, let me know if you have any questions about what the heck this is. Basically, I just want my section separated into the first three sections, if at all possible.
Back to top Go down

Maxim's Section: Reorganized
Page 1 of 1