The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Rino, i need a favor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Hey Rino, i need a favor Empty
PostSubject: Hey Rino, i need a favor   Hey Rino, i need a favor Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:45 pm

I got Pokemon Platinum recently, and i need to transfer some pokemon to it, please let me know how soon you can do the trades.

All i really need it to use your ds to transfer some special pokemon to Platinum.

Please respond ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rino, i need a favor   Hey Rino, i need a favor Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Sure thing Maxim, just give me a call. I SHOULD be open tomorrow to trade a bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rino, i need a favor   Hey Rino, i need a favor Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Aw snap, i got a haircut appointment at 5:30 today, I will try to call you after that.

Edit: Well, are you available Wednesday, I don't have my Wednesday activities this week.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rino, i need a favor   Hey Rino, i need a favor Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:29 pm

I might be, but it's a stretch mate.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rino, i need a favor   Hey Rino, i need a favor Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Thanks for the trading!

One more thing though, can you please get the ivs for my dialga I gave you. Just give me the range at its current level unless you can do a test battle on it.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rino, i need a favor   Hey Rino, i need a favor Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:54 pm

why do you wanna know? Neutral eh? haha, I'll check next time you come over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Rino, i need a favor   Hey Rino, i need a favor Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hey Rino, i need a favor
Page 1 of 1