The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ganondorf--

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Discuss all things Ganon
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:13 pm

Ganon is a BAMF!!!! I SHITROCK ALL!!!! with Ganon spike. Ganon is TOP TIER!!!!
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:28 pm

i liked him more on melee. He is TOO SLOW. i can never get a hit with him. but he is good if you can get a hit in.
Back to top Go down

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:18 pm

He is slow but if you want to learn to use him ask punisher me and him have some awsome tech battles hes really good with ganong trust me!
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:52 pm

Thanks i'm glad you agree if anyone wants to learn to shitrock nubs with ganon hit me up for a practice. Usually just ask kyn if i'm in the room if you want to practice. Ganon is my main and nobody beats me with Ganon without one helluva fight. TNK Punisher Cool
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 am

umm... I don't mean to impede, but we did a 4 stock and I only died once...
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:31 pm

by shtrock all he means people that have never played b4, like shadow, and mikey. not skilled players like you and me rino haha. although im pleased to hear he has been beating his brother now, his younger brother is actually good, not like, me good, but ive lost to him. and rino, the best player in the clan shouldnt be countering arguements when someone is like, "im good with this guy", you shouldnt be like "fukc no i 3 stocked you and won, nub" of course that isnt your wording but similar in concept.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:13 pm

alright, I'll abstain from the argument then, sorry bout that.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:32 pm

feel free to engage, but countering statiments like that just seems a bit off yknow? its not like you are the leader and have to do what i say.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:26 pm

I know, but politeness should be exercised in this situation.
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:12 pm

k so ganon is back in my arsenal itlis is a good ganon teacher. My abilities have grown with ganon because he showed be how to tec chase and other things of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ganondorf-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganondorf--   Ganondorf-- Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ganondorf--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neon Kingdom :: Disscussion areas :: Brawl Discussion-
Jump to: