The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callof duty modern warfare 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
docwalui

Callof duty modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Callof duty modern warfare 2   Callof duty modern warfare 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Hey Rino get the new game and kyn if your xbox is woring so that we can get this clan up and running i'll also give you this message online rino
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: Callof duty modern warfare 2   Callof duty modern warfare 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 pm

I might get this game for the wii.
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

PostSubject: Is it out   Callof duty modern warfare 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Is it out on wii
Back to top Go down
Rino

PostSubject: Hey Doc   Callof duty modern warfare 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:04 pm

I might actually get this game, so it would awesome to play with you guys again Smile

It's been a long time.
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Callof duty modern warfare 2   Callof duty modern warfare 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Yeah you should get it, its quite good.
then i can play you Rino

also Rino do you have Left 4 Dead 2?
Back to top Go down
pikachu11

PostSubject: Re: Callof duty modern warfare 2   Callof duty modern warfare 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:14 pm

gawd i haven't been on in a long time. if anyone ever want to play on the wii, 360, or ps3 just look me up. im RvB Simmons RT on 360 and Dark_Pup on ps3.
Back to top Go down
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Callof duty modern warfare 2   Callof duty modern warfare 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:52 pm

I'll add you my name is something like this X MIGHTY BooSHE, well i think its that
Back to top Go down
Rino

PostSubject: Re: Callof duty modern warfare 2   Callof duty modern warfare 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 pm

I got MW2 btw, and I don't have L4D 2
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Callof duty modern warfare 2   Callof duty modern warfare 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Cool i'll play you some time but i kind of suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callof duty modern warfare 2   Callof duty modern warfare 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Callof duty modern warfare 2
Page 1 of 1