The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell no i am not letting this clan die

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

Hell no i am not letting this clan die Empty
PostSubject: Hell no i am not letting this clan die   Hell no i am not letting this clan die Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:52 am

Alright people if any of you still come here

Post when you come here, and we will try and arrange time where most people will, and can come on then we will try and use it as a meeting time.
Then we will try and keep the clan up and running.
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: Hell no i am not letting this clan die   Hell no i am not letting this clan die Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm

i bet the clan would be more active if a few things happened 1 Rino returns 2 no 1 from here goes to puns clan anymore and 3 if people still visited.
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Hell no i am not letting this clan die   Hell no i am not letting this clan die Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:21 pm

rino's on xbox live alot
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Hell no i am not letting this clan die   Hell no i am not letting this clan die Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:35 am

Hey, I am on Xbox live all the time, if you wanna talk to me just get an xbox 360. Doc, do you have a mic yet, because I haven't even talked to you once.
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Hell no i am not letting this clan die   Hell no i am not letting this clan die Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:07 pm

yeah i've got a mike now i'll talk to you soon.

also i'll try and be more active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell no i am not letting this clan die   Hell no i am not letting this clan die Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hell no i am not letting this clan die
Page 1 of 1