The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SSF 2 Tier list and discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jikek
Neon pictographer
Neon pictographer
Jikek

SSF 2 Tier list and discussion Empty
PostSubject: SSF 2 Tier list and discussion   SSF 2 Tier list and discussion Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Super Smash Flash 2 Beta 0.5a Discussion is Open! Very Happy

You can play the newest version of the game here
http://www.mcleodgaming.com/games.php

If it runs slow or lags, download it and change the quality.

Tier List - 0.5a

High Tier
Link
Naruto
Ichigo

Middle Tier
Lloyd
Mario

Low Tier
Kirby
Sonic

The tier list my not be a accurate tier list as it is based off of CPU play, my friends, and other people's thoughts. But when testing a CPU always test it 3 times at least to make sure its accurate as it can be. This tier list is open for discussion as well and will change every new version and if i am persuaded to change. This is also only a beta. The full version of SSF 2 will have 45 characters. much more than the 7 there is now.

Start discussing Very Happy

Last edited by Jikek on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: SSF 2 Tier list and discussion   SSF 2 Tier list and discussion Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Jikek wrote:

Tier List - 0.5a

God Tier
Link

High Tier
Naruto
Lloyd

Middle Tier
Ichigo
Mario

Low Tier
Sonic
Kirby

I would have to agree with most of the list. But in my opinion sonic should be in the God teir. The reason behind this is because he has speen his moves arnt super weak and have high combo potential.
Link i think is great but not godly. His moves are powerful and he has projectiles but the thing that slows him down for me is his speed. Any fast charecter like sonic and mario can easily get near him and annihalate him. So I would put link in 3rd.
And last but not least Lloyd I will admit he does have a good down smash but that doesnt save hisaireal moves which i do believe are a bit weak. I would put him in low-mid tier. I might eaisly swayed with changing lloyd though.

So my tier would be

1.Sonic
2.Naruto

Middle
3.Link
4.Ichigo

Low
5.Mario
6.Lloyd
7.Kirby
Back to top Go down
Jikek
Neon pictographer
Neon pictographer
Jikek

PostSubject: Re: SSF 2 Tier list and discussion   SSF 2 Tier list and discussion Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:50 pm

the CPU link sucks, if you play him and you will kill 3 level 9's with at least 2 stocks...Lloyd is just a faster but weaker version of link with an amazing Fspecial. he can easily juggle with his fspecial...and then recover with his Uspecial...Lloyd doesn't deserve 2nd to last...
Sonic is easily beaten by projectiles. and his speed is hard to control unless you just spam dash which doesn't work against most strategies.

I'm thinking if anyone needs changed it's mario...as he seems to rape me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: SSF 2 Tier list and discussion   SSF 2 Tier list and discussion Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Jikek wrote:
I'm thinking if anyone needs changed it's mario.

I tried posting this but it didn't work just now so I'm making it shorter.

This is our teir list as of now.
Parenthesis means where a charecter might be able to go.

1.------(naruto) Both agree on naruto for second we don't disagree on him
2.Naruto(link) If Naruto is first then why not link second?

MID

3.------
4.Mario Agreed to move him up

LOW

5.-----(mario)
6.-----
7.Kirby This is where he is and ever shall be until new chars
Back to top Go down
Jikek
Neon pictographer
Neon pictographer
Jikek

PostSubject: Re: SSF 2 Tier list and discussion   SSF 2 Tier list and discussion Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:15 pm

something that should be discussed, spikes. i classified how easy the spikes are to do with each character. you can discuss this.

Characters with spikes

(hard) Mario- dair and maybe fair, i couldn't ever land his fair. but it looks like it's possible (need a tester to do)
(medium) Naruto-fair, not to hard to recover, and is fairly simple to do works good with a shuriken spam.
(easy) Kirby-dair. definantly easy to do and recover.
(easiest) Ichigo- dair INSANELY easy to pull off and recover. this move was most likely made to spike with.

Characters that can't spike

Lloyd (need a tester, thinking his fair might spike)
Link (thank God)
Sonic

this could change tier list, especially how insanely easy it is to do with Ichigo. same with Kirby. Discuss.
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: SSF 2 Tier list and discussion   SSF 2 Tier list and discussion Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Jikek wrote:

(hard) Mario- dair and maybe fair, i couldn't ever land his fair. but it looks like it's possible (need a tester to do)
(medium) Naruto-fair, not to hard to recover, and is fairly simple to do works good with a shuriken spam.
(easy) Kirby-dair. definantly easy to do and recover.
(easiest) Ichigo- dair INSANELY easy to pull off and recover. this move was most likely made to spike with.

I would have to dis agree with mario and naruto. I know naruto's spike is just like snake's but in ssf2 i can't get it to spike. Mario i would say is easy but not easier then the other two.
Back to top Go down
Jikek
Neon pictographer
Neon pictographer
Jikek

PostSubject: Re: SSF 2 Tier list and discussion   SSF 2 Tier list and discussion Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:59 pm

ok yea im thinking that mario is easier to spike than what i originally thought.

ill update the tier list tommorow. the changes will most likely be kirby moving up (spiking is easy) ichigo moving up (again spiking is easy and is most likely powerful than Lloyd.) and link having no god tier (as i have figured strategy's out, he is not as good as what most people think)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSF 2 Tier list and discussion   SSF 2 Tier list and discussion Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SSF 2 Tier list and discussion
Page 1 of 1