The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least

Go down 
4 posters

Luigi
Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_lcap0%Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DK
Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_lcap17%Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Link
Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_lcap0%Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Samus
Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_lcap17%Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Ness
Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_lcap33%Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Yoshi
 0% [ 0 ]
Kirby
 0% [ 0 ]
Fox
 0% [ 0 ]
Pikachu
 17% [ 1 ]
Jigglypuff
Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_lcap16%Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Empty
PostSubject: Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least   Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 pm

I've been playing the original ssb and melee and was wondering for every one that has played brawl and the n64 super smash bros what char has changed the least over the years.
IMO jiggly.
since polls can only have 10 choices i took the 2 chars that i thought were changed alot/more then the rest. Those two would be mario and captain falcon. Also in your post tell me what character you thought changed the most and it doesnt have to be one of the ones i took out.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least   Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:13 pm

I can't really remember what moves they had, but I think Pikachu most likely changed the least.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least   Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:33 am

im gonna say animation wise pikachu, but mikey also made a good point, what prevents me from saying her is the dynamics of her specials, such as rollout being added, rest(obviously), and i would say the pound has changed a bit as well. but then let us not forget the one who i think changed the least, ness. outside of his bair making sparks none of his moves have changed except in speed of execution. his up b still recovered that way, he still had psi magnet, he still had a reflector bat, he still had yoyos, his dair was still epic, his second jump was the same, his throws were overpowered, he really hasnt changed much except in how he plays due to game physics changing.
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least   Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:57 pm

kynelius wrote:
im gonna say animation wise pikachu, but mikey also made a good point, what prevents me from saying her is the dynamics of her specials, such as rollout being added, rest(obviously), and i would say the pound has changed a bit as well.

What do you mean about the rest move kyn?
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least   Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:18 pm

in ssb, the hitbox extended slightly past jigg's body, melee was her entire body, and weaker, brawl, dead center of body, sends straight up, adds flower and deals less damage on initial impact, and i believe she sleeps less or longer depending on which game, im not sure on the last part though.
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least   Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:21 am

Oh thank you for clearing me up on that. I knew the flower was added but never knew of the power reduction.
Back to top Go down
Jikek
Neon pictographer
Neon pictographer
Jikek

PostSubject: Re: Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least   Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 am

after playing my new homebrew hack of SSB i have to say ness hasn't changed much. i think link the most as far as tiers go. so I'm going for ness.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least   Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:26 pm

damn right jikek. the only thing holding link off for me is up b dynamics, boomerang, him getting clones, like young link and toon link, where if you combined the similar parts between the clone and original link, you would get something quite close to ssb link. but overall, damn fuckin right ness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least   Which original character from ssb do you think moves changed the least Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1