The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced Empty
PostSubject: Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced   Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:36 am

It's been a while since I have posted an opinion topic; discuss the hardest video game challenge you've ever faced.

For me, it is one from Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. Essentially, the game has you moving a monkey around in a ball to the goal. In one of the super secret levels, you're faced with a course that seems simple enough, simply a multicolored pathway with a couple of platforms to jump on then an incline to the goal. However, to my surprise and horror, those multicolors are actually varying levels of pyramid tiles, which are difficult to navigate and even harder to land on without going off the edge. In fact, the main way you fall off the edge in this one is jumping on the 6 platforms with these tiles onto the paths that also contain the tiles. As if this wasn't bad enough, the testers of the game forgot to test this level apparently, because a certain plain platform near the goal has a glitch where you actually fall through it as if it wasn't a platform. I would have probably won this level if it weren't for the glitch, so even though I haven't officially completed it yet, I consider it beaten, yet I still do not feel satisfied.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced   Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:54 pm

inb4 easy challenges that just require more leveling, like the elite four and such. i would say one of the hardest challenges in a video game for me would be the final fight in bleach:shattered blade in rengi's story mode. i could not beat it to save my life, no matter how retardedly i swung my arms around.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced   Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:52 pm

How good is shattered blade anyway? I might wanna get it.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced   Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Rinorim wrote:
How good is shattered blade anyway? I might wanna get it.

if you are a fan of bleach, its worth a buy, but dont expect serious gameplay out of it, its better with friends where you all can laugh at how retarded you all look hahaha. im planning on taking another crack at one of the story modes soon though, ill let you know how it is in one player.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced   Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:13 pm

The biggest challenge I've ever faced would have to be getting the Nothing Special achievement in Left 4 Dead. It's nearly impossible, but my friend Bachmann and I managed to do it by ourselves Cool
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced   Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Rinorim wrote:
The biggest challenge I've ever faced would have to be getting the Nothing Special achievement in Left 4 Dead. It's nearly impossible, but my friend Bachmann and I managed to do it by ourselves Cool

What do you have to do for that achievement.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced   Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:58 pm

You have to go through an entire campaign ( on any difficulty ) without taking DAMAGE from any special, you can get hit by them, but you can't take damage. This includes, hunters, smokers, boomers' claw only ( vomit called infected don't count ), tanks, and witches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced   Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hardest Challenge You've Ever Faced
Page 1 of 1