The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Leaving

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

I'm Leaving Empty
PostSubject: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Icon_minitime1Fri May 01, 2009 6:44 pm

you see, there is this other clan that ive been chilling at due to how dead here is, zG. Recently they are attempting to get more serious nd have created a members only chat. in order for me to still hang with my other friends that are active, such as mittenkiss, zoom, shank, deadly, ect, i must make my leave from this clan.

EDIT: everyone check your private messages for a more detailed explanation before you post.

its been fun, but i can still visit here, which i can no longer do at zG.
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

I'm Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Icon_minitime1Fri May 01, 2009 7:58 pm

You are a fag and a traitor. I Bull shitted my way into Tk but i'm still loyal to this clan even though its sort of dead douche.
Back to top Go down
Jikek
Neon pictographer
Neon pictographer
Jikek

I'm Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Icon_minitime1Sun May 03, 2009 3:06 pm

*leaves* O-O
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

I'm Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Icon_minitime1Sun May 03, 2009 7:25 pm

" Sighs " I wish I could do something to change your mind, but I'm very disappointed that you would decide to leave Kyn. You were one of my best buds online for almost a year now... I've got nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

I'm Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Icon_minitime1Sun May 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Kyn you just might be what ends this clan the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back.
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

I'm Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 2:49 pm

kyn seriously dont leave your a good friend and well it'll suck if you leave
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

I'm Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 4:00 pm

drwaluigi999 wrote:
kyn seriously dont leave your a good friend and well it'll suck if you leave
doc came on the site affraid amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I'm Leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neon Kingdom :: General :: General-