The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to catch a Latios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

How to catch a Latios Empty
PostSubject: How to catch a Latios   How to catch a Latios Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Does anyone here have any idea how to catch a Latios in Emerald the best possible way, preferably without any rigorous training?
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: How to catch a Latios   How to catch a Latios Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:22 pm

just an idea, but you could use shedinja, he cant damage you whatsoever, which then lets you stall, lower his accuracy with flash, wait for him to start struggling, then use timer balls, its how i caught latias in ruby.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: How to catch a Latios   How to catch a Latios Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:43 pm

kynelius wrote:
just an idea, but you could use shedinja, he cant damage you whatsoever, which then lets you stall, lower his accuracy with flash, wait for him to start struggling, then use timer balls, its how i caught latias in ruby.

Genius! That is an excellent idea, I'm glad I thought of it Wink .

Though I'll probably stick a more offensive moveset to keep that Latios from struggling itself to death.

But how do I baton pass a mean look or something to it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to catch a Latios   How to catch a Latios Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How to catch a Latios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neon Kingdom :: Disscussion areas :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: