The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

war

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

war Empty
PostSubject: war   war Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:33 am

Ok i am getting pissed now. I have tried to do this topic twice now and my comp keeps effing up so i will try to get this done. We have a war against P.O.W. the weekend of April 4th.

It will be 4v4 on a points system with two rounds.

The first round will consist of 4 matches each 1 v 1. the winner of each match will be awarded 1 point. the loser will recieve 0 points.

then comes round two wich will be the same format. Both rounds the participants of each match will be randomized. at the end of round two the two brawlers with the most points will duke it out in the final match for the win of the war. If there is a tie between two brawlers for the most points then a tie breaker will be held to decide who will fight. This goes for both clans. If two members of the same clan are tied in points then they will fight each other for participation rights in the final match.

(edit) I am considering scheduling the war to start at 9 pm Eastern standard time. If anyone has any objections please post here so that we may find a suitible arrangement for everyone.

Last edited by punisher on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

war Empty
PostSubject: Re: war   war Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 am

I'm kind of confused Question . You're saying that its 1v1 in the 1st round and the winner gets a point, then the next round we do it again with different opponents. The person with the most points in their clan goes to win the war against the person with the most points in their clan and if its a tie in points in one clan then they attack themselves? Tell me if i have this right.
P.S. it seems like a unique type of a war. I can't w8 to try it.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

war Empty
PostSubject: Re: war   war Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:23 pm

hmm... i was a bit curious about that tie breaker thing. seems good to me.
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

war Empty
PostSubject: Re: war   war Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:29 pm

yea if there is a tie between members of the same clan say me and kyn both have 2 points then he and i would battle it out to decide who would battle the other clans final member. But yea i like the idea its different and a comination of an idea i had with an idea that one of the opposing admins had. so i really hope that it works out.
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

war Empty
PostSubject: Re: war   war Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 am

I know its a little early but i would like to have a general idea of who might be participating. So if you know then i guess just reply to this topic with your answer. afro sorry pools closed.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

war Empty
PostSubject: Re: war   war Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:04 am

pun, dont double post

bump

me, dont bump threads...
but its relevant...
i dont care, just dont.
fine...
Back to top Go down
punisher
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
punisher

war Empty
PostSubject: Re: war   war Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:32 pm

IN CASE ANYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW WE HAVE A WAR APRIL 4TH. THAT IS NEXT SATURDAY. IT IS TO THE POINT NOW WHERE I NEED A LIST OF PARTICIPANTS. I HAVE SO FAR:

ME
KYN
MAYBE RINO IF HE CAN MAKE IT
MIKEY

SO GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE AND LET ME KNOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

war Empty
PostSubject: Re: war   war Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neon Kingdom :: Disscussion areas :: Brawl Discussion-
Jump to: