The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A good contest set for Phione needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

A good contest set for Phione needed Empty
PostSubject: A good contest set for Phione needed   A good contest set for Phione needed Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:07 am

Can somebody give me ideas for a contest moveset for phione that can win the beauty master contest, or perhaps some other moveset that can win a master contest?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: A good contest set for Phione needed   A good contest set for Phione needed Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:54 pm

rain dance, surf, _________,________- other two shouldnt matter
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: A good contest set for Phione needed   A good contest set for Phione needed Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Um, kyn, I believe there aren't any combos like in Sapphire in Diamond contests, do you have any more ideas?
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: A good contest set for Phione needed   A good contest set for Phione needed Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:45 pm

im pretty sure there are combos, can it learn calm mind? that doubles the score you get for the next attack, which is doing great with my slowbro. do that, then a good move for the contest you are participating in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good contest set for Phione needed   A good contest set for Phione needed Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A good contest set for Phione needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neon Kingdom :: Disscussion areas :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: