The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mikey20100's Breeding Center

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

Mikey20100's Breeding Center Empty
PostSubject: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Sup, want pokemon with certain natures/movesets that you can't be bothered with to make? post them here for mikey to fulfill your every request... well not every request, there are some things like iv's that wont be done, also impossible movesets area no-go. ask for any tm's and hm's and egg moves you need. I will be checking out the movesets for best breeding chains and whether its possible to make the moveset. Mikey is doing all the work really. so, drop off your order here, and remember, the customer is always right.

EDIT: forgot, also, think of a means of payment. sometimes mikey will make a specific request, but from what i have eperienced, he wants offers, and completing the pokedex/my pokemon ranch seems to be the primary goal. he does not need any pokeballs or tm's. items i am unsure about. a deal i got for a slowpoke with a complete moveset, nature, ability setup was a shellder and agreement to help him get his rhydon to evolve into rhyperior. so thats an example of what you might want to offer if he needs anything of that nature.

EDIT2:if you want a difficult gender, like female squirtle or female combee, it will take longer.

Mikey, any corrections you need post away and i can edit them here, or leave your corrections as posts, up to you boss.

Last edited by kynelius on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:23 pm

kynelius wrote:
there are some things like iv's that wont be dine

Mikey, any corrections you need post away and i can edit them here, or leave your corrections as posts, up to you boss.
one correction so far...
you misspelled done
btw kyn thank you for making this for me agree
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:53 am

Mikey20100,
As of late, the payment I have received for my services has been in the form of trades, discounts, or items. Upon reviewing a reliable source, I have determined another means of payment, test battles. These battles being a fast and efficient way to calculate the precise IV's of up to 6 of my pokemon. By including any pokemon in my team that have yet to receive any EV's, and making use of the Level 100 option, I can easily find out the exact IV's of those pokemon. This in and of itself seems insignificant, however the patience required of you would give me reason to believe this to be suffice payment. I may not ask for this as payment every time, but keep in mind that I may request it from time to time.

~Kynelius
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:31 pm

MIKEY, NEW ORDER FROM ME, CANCEL THE TENTACRUEL

HYPNO TIME.

psychic, hypnosis, reflect, ASSIST.
psychic and reflect you can TM, hypnosis he learns on his own at level 0, so does drowzee, so it should have it when it hatches regardless, assist will be the problem child. skitty learns it at level 18, glameow learns it at level 29, breed a male skitty/glameow that knows assist with a female spinda, get a male spinda to breed with a female drowzee/hypno. if you are feeling lazy, spinda can learn psychic through TM, and hypnosis through level up, but hypnosis isnt necessary. you then get a baby drowzee that at least knows assist and hypnosis, with psychic and reflect being TMs. if you really wanted to feel dedicated you could make sure you get a male drowzee with hypnosis and assist, teach it psychic and reflect, and breed that. but that isnt really that necessary. getting a male drowzee is pretty important since i may want to re-breed it for better iv's. a CALM nature would be prefered.
i really am looking forward to this because;
A) assist.
B)much needed special wall, and he is the best one in UU to the best of my knowledge
C) i loved hypno in red/blue/yellow, he basically won the E4 for me the first time.
and D)ASSIST. i dont know how well assist will work since my team is kinda physical based, but i can imagine it just being hilarious him using the perfect move at random.
go hypno, use assist, assist turned into flamethrower,
rino:"oh noes my metagross!!!one"

and hilarity ensues.
ill give you the phanpy for the tentacruel anyways, i haver plenty, but what would be a means of payment for the potential drowzee?

sorry for the double post, wanted to bump the thread
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 pm

metagross wouldn't be taken down by that kinda hit. haha
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:42 am

he might
also, who says metagross is at full health when that occurs? also, he shouldnt, metagross is a whole different league compared to hypno. my team is mostly UU, think lower/mid tier, whereas metagross is OU, upper tier, top tier is for ubers
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Yeah, he is very high tier, what tier is my charizard? Darkrai is Uber I know.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Rino, I think Charizard is technically UU, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Hey mikey, on that order i gave you, i think i want to just have a female pokemon with the nature, and perhaps breed only moves, because otherwise i won't be able to nickname my pokemon.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 pm

you know I could do that too Maxim...
Back to top Go down
kynelius
The New Forum Fiend
The New Forum Fiend
kynelius

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:40 am

he wants to keep it a secret silly
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 pm

kynelius wrote:
he wants to keep it a secret silly

lol, not much of a secret if you told the guy your moveset in exchange for his moveset.
Back to top Go down
Rinorim
Neon Lord
Neon Lord
Rinorim

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:02 am

Well, after the first match, we would know the movesets anyways.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Well, on second thought, I think I might cancel the order outright, mostly because it is more convienient for me to get them from Rino.

However, I'll give you my growlithe for a:
Crobat/Zubat
Careful nature
Moves:
Poison Jab
Wing Attack
Mean Look
Hypnosis

Rino, I'll send you the movesets on a pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikey20100's Breeding Center   Mikey20100's Breeding Center Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mikey20100's Breeding Center
Page 1 of 1