The Neon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neon Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What games have you been playing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

What games have you been playing? Empty
PostSubject: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:28 am

So guys, it has been awhile since we last met [particually after pun's clan completely bit the dust], so what games have you been playing while this clan has slumped.

Here are some I have played:

Dragon Age: Origins: Recently, my brother has come back from OSU with a bachelor's degree in IT, with his Xbox 360 [unfortunately, we don't have a wireless connector for the system] and eventually he got this game. Basically it is a roleplaying fantasy game where you have to fight some creatures called darkspawn, as well as quite a few other odd things. It doesn't feature as much variety in classes as the average D+D game, but it's combat system is quite amazing imo. The story is also very good [though the part of the dwarven area's storyline is disturbing].

It's getting late where I am, so I'll add some more games later on, until then, feel free to post.
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:17 pm

dragon age origins thats meant to be badass

Lately i've been playing a couple of games

Halo 3

Call of duty modern warfare 2

battlefield bad company

There awesome and if any one wants to play me just leave a message
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:37 pm

well from recently (what I can remember) some Brawl and Pokemon and A LOT of Star Wars Battle Front and Combat Arms. B.T.W I will be playing HG/SS on the day they release in America cheers
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:05 pm

what is HG/SS?
I've been playing a bit of madden 09 lately.
Back to top Go down
Maxim_6
Myrmidon
Myrmidon

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 am

drwaluigi999 wrote:
what is HG/SS?

HG/SS is the DS remake for the Pokemon Gold and Silver games.
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:58 am

Maxim_6 wrote:
drwaluigi999 wrote:
what is HG/SS?

HG/SS is the DS remake for the Pokemon Gold and Silver games.

Yup what he said. And it's going to be awsome cheers
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:41 pm

cool.
Yeh thats all i have to say
Back to top Go down
mikey20100
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
mikey20100

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Yup 1 more day for it to come out in America geek
Back to top Go down
drwaluigi999
Neon reviewer
Neon reviewer

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 pm

I might get it once i have the cash and anyone who has an xbox 360 wanna play halo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games have you been playing?   What games have you been playing? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games have you been playing?
Page 1 of 1